15 February 2008

I've Joined the Great Cooks

Jill at Simply Daily Recipes has started a new Great Cooks blogroll. If you're not sure what a blogroll is, allow me to explain. Remember the term "roll call?" Well, it's sort of like that, except it exists on a blog.

Jill's blogroll lists the names of great cooking blogs that may or may not be in the general foodie blog-reading publics' conscious. Ricki, from Diet, Dessert and Dogs, whose blog I read loyally, mentioned Great Cooks today, so I thought I'd go check it out. I liked Jill's blog as well as the idea of getting a bit more exposure. Didn't take much effort to join either.

The best part is, I get to learn more about new food blogs and their bloggers. Go pay Jill a visit, and join up if you're a Great Cook, too!

2 comments:

Jill@SimpleDailyRecipes.com said...

Thanks for the fantastic write up, Deb!
You found Great Cooks just how I dreamed it to work. I'm so glad that you are a part of our community.

Have loads of fun today!

Deb Schiff said...

Yay! Thanks for dropping by Jill!