24 February 2008

Biscotti Three Ways

I'm still catching up on some recipes I made prior to the surgery (nearly a month ago!), but luckily, I'll be working on some new bits very soon.

In the meantime, I hope you'll enjoy this 10-minute long feature on how I made three different types of biscotti using the same basic recipe, but with some slight changes.

The original "Italian-Style Biscotti" recipe is found in the King Arthur Flour Cookie Companion, although I made a few alterations. These alterations include agave for sugar, coconut flour for a portion of the all-purpose flour, and some key additions (carob powder, toasted almonds and toasted hazelnuts).



By the way, if you're interested in seeing how the kitchen looks since I've made a few changes, please visit my other blog for the updates.

No comments: