13 December 2009

Where Have I Been?

A bit chained to my desk, actually. I'm down to my last paper to be posted online on Tuesday, so please bear with me just a little bit longer.

Yesterday, after a full morning working on the paper, I enjoyed a fun Hannukah celebration at Mom and Dave's. As soon as I dig out from underneath all these papers on human computer interaction and user interface design, I'll find the very rich Noodle Kugel recipe I made for Mom's little party.

One last thing -- what I want for the holidays: Please donate or volunteer at your local food bank. Mine's Community FoodBank of New Jersey. Happy holidays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with finishing everything up!

Courtney

Deb Schiff said...

Thanks, Courtney. In the home stretch now!

Deb Schiff said...

Thanks, Sophie! I appreciate it.